A Bit About Me
Anna has been a practicing Yoga & Pilates instructor since 2004. She found pilates as a treatment for her own chronic back pain caused by figure skating injuries as a child. Amazed by the difference it made, she decided to train as an instructor.
Anna has taught over a 1000hrs in Group Pilates and Yoga classes in the UK and the USA. She is also fully qualified on all the Pilates Equipment (inc. Reformer, Cadillac, Ladder Barrel and Chair) and specialises in pre- and post-natal exercise, Scoliosis and Neurological Conditions. Her training includes:
- Yoga teacher training, International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre (USA)
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (USA)
- Certified Pilates Mat Instructor, Pilates PhysicalMind Institute (USA)
- Registered Exercise Professional (UK)
- Adapting exercise for Ante & Post Natal, Lifetime training
- Comprehensive Pilates Instructor (mat, equipment, anatomy), Balanced Body University - Pilates Method Alliance (USA)
- Pilates for Neurological Conditions Instructor, Fuse Pilates Studio (USA)
About the Chapel Pilates Studio
Chapel Pilates Studio is a fully equipped and private space. Working with clients to develop individual and tailored programmes to achieve their goals. This may include improving strength and balance, recovery from injuries or surgery, or rehabilitation and support for chronic conditions.
The studio has a suite of equipment including Cadillac (pilates trapeze table), Pilates Reformer, Chair, arc barrel, foot corrector and a selection of smaller props.
"I Love Pilates Because..."
Quotes from clients